Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: worth?
- Worch, T., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of sensory studies 2016 v.31 no.1 pp. 34-49
- adults; commodity foods; consumer acceptance; consumer preferences; flavor; methodology; texture; variance; wheat; whole wheat bread
- ... Traditional preference mapping methods can suffer where groups of attributes with larger variances dominate the analysis, thus, detracting attention from attributes of potential importance as drivers of liking. This study compared traditional external preference mapping methods (PLS and PREFMAP) with a new method called PrefHMFA which is designed to control dominance of groups of high variance att ...
- Worch, T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food quality and preference 2014 v.32 pp. 132-144
- consumer information; cosmetics; product improvement; sensory evaluation
- ... The Ideal Profile Method (IPM) is a descriptive analysis in which consumers are asked to rate products on both their perceived and ideal intensities on a list of attributes. In addition, overall liking is asked. At the end of the test, each consumer provides a sensory profile of the products, hedonic ratings and their ideal profile. From a theoretical point of view this information is of utmost im ...