Jump to Main Content
- Wrigley, Gail L., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2012 v.53 no.38 pp. 5049-5055
- acrylamides; chemical reactions; chemical structure; nitrogen
- ... The development of a novel palladium-catalysed amidation approach towards 5,7,8,9-tetrahydropyrimido[4,5-b][1,4]diazepin-6-one templates is highlighted. The route proceeds through the reaction of an amino amide, generated by 1,4-addition of an amine to an acrylamide, with 5-bromo-2,4-dichloropyrimidine and final palladium-catalysed cyclisation to provide the functionalised scaffold in up to 60% is ...
- Wrigley, Gail L., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2013 v.54 pp. 6900-6904
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; heterocyclic amines; methodology; temperature
- ... The highly regioselective Buchwald–Hartwig amination at C-2 of the cheap and readily accessible reagent, 2,4-dichloropyridine with a range of anilines and heterocyclic amines is described. This new methodology is robust and provides a facile access to 4-chloro-N-phenylpyridin-2-amines on 0.25mol scale. These intermediates undergo a further Buchwald–Hartwig amination at higher temperature to enable ...