Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Changlu, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Chemosphere 2019 v.225 pp. 775-784
- Isochrysis galbana; absorption; adsorption; biosynthesis; chlorophyll; copper; magnesium; malondialdehyde; microalgae; oxytetracycline; reactive oxygen species
- ... Contamination with both oxytetracycline (OTC) and Cu is prevalent in water. OTC can chelate with Cu to form OTC + Cu composites. Through the study of the effects of the interaction of OTC and Cu on the algae Isochrysis galbana at multiple coordination ratios, it was found that the OTC + Cu complex was antagonistic to algae growth after 24 h of exposure but was synergistic in treatment (T) 3 and T4 ...
- Wu, Changlu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Aquaculture 2015 v.442 pp. 48-50
- Crassostrea gigas; metamorphosis; oyster larvae; potassium; potassium channels
- ... While the effects of potassium ion (K+) on the settlement and metamorphosis of mollusc larvae have been studied in some species, little of this research has focused on the Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas). It is still unclear which of the potassium channels, the voltage-gated channel or the inward rectifier channel, plays the more important role in the settlement and metamorphosis of mollusc lar ...