Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Huiqin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.569 pp. 10-15
- Gelsemium; alkaloids; combs (social insects); computer software; flowers; honey; honey bees; liquid chromatography; pollen; rapid methods; screening; tandem mass spectrometry; toxic substances
- ... A novel method for non-target screening of toxicants in poisonous honey was established in this study. Poisonous honey and nontoxic honey were contrastive detected using liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry and analyzed by Mass Profiler Professional Software. 4 poisonous alkaloids were screened out and confirmed by comparison with reference compounds. In order to inves ...
- Wu, Huiqin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food control 2019 v.96 pp. 494-498
- cooking fats and oils; deep fat frying; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; kitchen waste; monoacylglycerols; olive oil; public health; screening
- ... Under deep frying conditions, edible oil will release a variety of deterioration chemicals that have been implicated in many diseases. Unscrupulous traders may refine used cooking oil and adulterate it as qualified edible oil, thus posing threats to public health. This research aimed to discover the chemical markers of used cooking oil by using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) based pr ...