Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jingyan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.272 pp. 552-560
- Monascus purpureus; absorption; ambient temperature; ammonium nitrate; batch fermentation; glucose; immobilized cells; magnesium sulfate; mutants; mutation; pigments; response surface methodology; sodium alginate; spores; zinc sulfate
- ... A mutant Monascus purpureus strain, M183, which produced monascus pigments (MPs) at 8460 U/g via solid-state batch-fermentation, was generated using the atmospheric and room temperature plasma (ARTP) mutation system. The optimal glucose concentration (80 g/L) in traditional fermentation media that yielded the highest MPs productivity was determined. Response surface methodology (RSM) was applied t ...
- Wu, Jingyan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of soils and sediments 2010 v.10 no.5 pp. 895-906
- agricultural soils; cadmium; chromium; cities; cluster analysis; computer software; copper; electronic wastes; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; geographic information systems; human health; lead; nickel; pollutants; polluted soils; polychlorinated biphenyls; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; recycling; soil pollution; soil sampling; towns; zinc; China
- ... Purpose The emerging recycling of electronic and electric waste (e-waste) is causing critical levels of soil pollution in those relatively poor towns surrounding the central cities, which have been involved in recycling activities for quite some time. Agricultural soil is of great importance due to its direct impact on food and human health. The objective of this study was to provide a systematic ...