Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jinnan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.131 pp. 79-87
- aptasensors; bismuth; carbon; cathodes; chloramphenicol; detection limit; electric current; glucose; oligonucleotides; reducing agents; surface plasmon resonance
- ... A novel p-type semiconductor-based cathodic “signal-on” photoelectrochemical (PEC) aptasensor was proposed for highly sensitive and selective detection of chloramphenicol (CAP). The photocathode was fabricated with hierarchical porous flower-like Bi-BiOI@C composite synthesized via a one-pot solvothermal method using glucose as both green reductant and carbon precursor. Due to the surface plasmon ...
- Wu, Jinnan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 247-254
- ABC transporters; adenosine triphosphate; batch fermentation; biosynthesis; cost effectiveness; energy; exopolysaccharides; oxidative phosphorylation; raw materials; sucrose; sugarcane juice; transcriptomics; transferases
- ... This work focuses on the development of non-food fermentation for the cost-effective biosynthesis of exopolysaccharide (EPS) by using a new strain of Kosakonia cowanii LT-1. This novel strain more efficiently utilizes sucrose for EPS production than other glycosyl donors. Comparative transcriptomic analysis is used to understand EPS synthesis promotion and the effects of sucrose on EPS biosynthesi ...