Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Luying, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.273 pp. 462-467
- aeration; bacteria; biomass; hydrophilicity; membrane bioreactors; microbial communities; sludge
- ... The investigation aimed at revealing the influence of an external disturbance on the rapid reformation of larger aerobic granular sludge (AGS) in an internal-circulation membrane bioreactor (IC-MBR) after long-term operation. The used IC-MBR was continuously operated well for more than one year, in which, the biomass was still in the state of AGS with a balanced average size at around 200 μm and a ...
- Wu, Luying, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2018 v.263 pp. 297-305
- bacteria; chemical oxygen demand; fluorescence microscopes; granules; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; membrane bioreactors; municipal wastewater; nitrogen content; scanning electron microscopy; sludge; wastewater treatment
- ... The present work revealed the heterogeneity of the sludge granules formed in a membrane bioreactor with enhanced internal circulation, and also contributed to better understanding of their forming mechanisms. By continuously carrying out an experiment lasting for more than 3 months with the floc sludge from a local municipal wastewater treatment plant as inoculation sludge, diverse aerobic sludge ...