Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Siya, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.133 pp. 656-662
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Sargassum fusiforme; adhesion; algae; cell adhesion; endothelium; fractionation; fucoidan; gel chromatography; high performance liquid chromatography; ion exchange chromatography; molecular weight; neutrophils; screening; sulfates; therapeutics; uronic acids
- ... P-selectin, mediated adhesion between endothelium and neutrophils, is a promising target for the therapeutics of acute inflammatory-related diseases. It is reported that brown algal fucoidans can antagonize P-selectin function. However, the fractionation and physicochemical characterization of Sargassum fusiforme fucoidan, and the screening of fucoidan fractions with P-selectin antagonistic capabi ...
- Wu, Siya, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2018 v.196 pp. 110-116
- Bupleurum chinense; adhesion; affinity chromatography; antagonists; anti-inflammatory activity; arabinose; galactose; glucose; inflammation; ligands; moieties; molecular weight; neutrophils; polysaccharides; therapeutics; water solubility
- ... P-selectin is a promising therapeutic target for acute inflammation-related diseases, and interest has been growing in the search for high-affinity glycoconjugate ligands that can target the initial P-selectin-mediated recruitment of neutrophils to the site of inflammation. In our previous study, we isolated a water-soluble polysaccharide (BCPS) from Bupleurum chinense and showed that it exhibits ...