Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Xuemeng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2014 v.86 no.22 pp. 11434-11439
- blood; colorimetry; crosslinking; detection limit; gels; hydrocolloids; hydrogen peroxide; lead; nanogold; nanoparticles; oxygen; pollution; risk
- ... Because of the severe health risks associated with lead pollution, rapid, sensitive, and portable detection of low levels of Pb²⁺ in biological and environmental samples is of great importance. In this work, a Pb²⁺-responsive hydrogel was prepared using a DNAzyme and its substrate as cross-linker for rapid, sensitive, portable, and quantitative detection of Pb²⁺. Gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) were fi ...
- Wu, Xuemeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.17 pp. 15329-15334
- DNA; cell membranes; cytotoxicity; fluorescent dyes; hydrophilicity; hydrophobic bonding; hydrophobicity; pH
- ... Accurate sensing of the extracellular pH is a very important yet challenging task in biological and clinical applications. This paper describes the development of an amphiphilic lipid–DNA molecule as a simple yet useful cell-surface-anchored ratiometric fluorescent probe for extracellular pH sensing. The lipid–DNA probe, which consists of a hydrophobic diacyllipid tail and a hydrophilic DNA strand ...