Jump to Main Content
- Yeh, Ting Y.
- Archives of virology 2017 v.162 no.2 pp. 567-572
- Xanthomonas phages, etc ; DNA; Xanthomonas campestris; Xanthomonas citri; Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae; blight; chromosomes; coat proteins; coliphages; genome; nucleotides; open reading frames; pathogens; rice; sequence homology; virion; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Unlike Ff-like coliphages, certain filamentous Inoviridae phages integrate their genomes into the host chromosome and enter a prophage state in their infectious cycle. This lysogenic life cycle was first reported for Xanthomonas citri Cf phage. However, except for the X. citri phages Cf and XacF1, complete genome sequence information about lysogenic Xanthomonas phages is not available to date. A p ...
- Li, Peizhen; Chen, Biaobang; Song, Zhijian; Song, Yulong; Yang, Yanmei; Ma, Ping; Wang, Huifeng; Ying, Jun; Ren, Ping; Yang, Lei; Gao, Guohui; Jin, Shouguang; Bao, Qiyu; Yang, Hongjiang
- Gene 2012 v.507 no.2 pp. 125-134
- Xanthomonas phages, etc ; Acinetobacter baumannii; Burkholderia ambifaria; DNA; DNA replication; DNA-directed RNA polymerase; Enterobacteria phages; bacteria; bacteriophages; bioinformatics; databases; essential genes; genomics; horizontal gene transfer; hosts; open reading frames; pathogens; phylogeny; proteins; sequence alignment; transfer RNA; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... As one of the pathogens of hospital-acquired infections, Acinetobacter baumannii poses great challenges to the public health. A. baumannii phage could be an effective way to fight multi-resistant A. baumannii. Here, we completed the whole genome sequencing of the complete genome of A. baumannii phage AB1, which consists of 45,159bp and is a double-stranded DNA molecule with an average GC content o ...
- Lee, Chia-Ni; Lin, Juey-Wen; Weng, Shu-Fen; Tseng, Yi-Hsiung
- Applied and environmental microbiology 2009 v.75 no.24 pp. 7828-7837
- Xanthomonas phages, etc ; DNA; DNA-directed DNA polymerase; DNA-directed RNA polymerase; Siphoviridae; Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris; bacteriophages; gene transfer; genes; host range; mutation; nucleotide sequences; proteins; sequence analysis; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The lytic phage phiL7, which morphologically belongs to the Siphoviridae family, infects Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris. Nucleotide sequence analysis has revealed that phiL7 contains a linear double-stranded DNA genome (44,080 bp, 56% G+C) with a 3'-protruding cos site (5'-TTACCGGAC-3') and 59 possible genes. Among the deduced proteins, 32 have homologs with known functions and 18 show no d ...