Jump to Main Content
- Xi, Kang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2019 v.84 pp. 59-68
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; byproducts; catalysts; catalytic activity; chlorine; combustion; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; hydrogen; methylene chloride; nickel; sol-gel processing; thermogravimetry; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy; vanadium
- ... A catalyst based on mixed V-Ni oxides supported on TiO2 (Ni–V/TiO2) was obtained using the sol–gel method. Its catalytic performance relative to dichloromethane (DCM) degradation was investigated. Characterization and analysis were conducted using transmission electron microscopy, H2 temperature-programmed reduction, pyridine–Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) characterization, and X-r ...
- Xi, Kang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.33 pp. 20309-20319
- X-ray diffraction; catalysts; catalytic activity; ceric oxide; combustion; grinding; nitrates; oxygen; soot; temperature; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Four CePr mixed oxides with different structures were designed and synthesized using a solid-phase grinding method: a uniform solid solution of Ce and Pr (CePr-NN), Pr₆O₁₁-coated CeO₂ (CePr-NO), CeO₂-coated Pr₆O₁₁ (CePr-ON), and particle packing of CeO₂ and Pr₆O₁₁ (CePr-OO) were obtained, and characterized by XRD, H₂-TPR, TEM and TG. The results show that CePr-NN exhibits the best low temperature ...