Jump to Main Content
- Xi, Zhenyuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.42 pp. 36202-36210
- catalytic activity; chemical bonding; electrons; graphene; graphene oxide; materials science; moieties; nitric oxide; reaction mechanisms; thiophene
- ... N, S, and B-doped graphene was fabricated by thermally treating graphene oxide with heteroatom-containing precursors and its catalytic behavior for NO decomposition reaction was evaluated. For the first time, the feasibility for heteroatom-doped graphene to be effectively used for decomposing NO was experimentally confirmed. The activity of different heteroatom-doped graphene follows the order: N- ...
- Xi, Zhenyuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2017 v.146 pp. 34-42
- acidity; carbon; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; cooking fats and oils; energy; esterification; ethyl acetate; hydrogen; hydrogen production; methane; nickel; temperature; wastes
- ... Hydrogen produced from waste cooking oil is a meaningful challenge work in the fields of energy and environment. In view of the fact that the acidic waste cooking oil is easily converted to ester compounds by esterification, in this work, hydrogen production by autothermal reforming of ethyl acetate as a simple typical ester compound over NixLa10−xOy/Al2O3 catalysts was studied with the aim at dis ...