Jump to Main Content
- Xiang, Hui‐Hui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.1 pp. 149-158
- angiogenesis; biomedical research; glioma; magnetic resonance imaging; mice; models; permeability; rats
- ... To investigate the suppressive effects of xanthatin on glioma growth in a nude mouse xenograft model and rat orthotopic implantation model using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to dynamically monitor the antitumour growth and antiangiogenesis effects of xanthatin. The nude mouse xenograft tumour model and rat orthotopic implantation model were established to observe the antitumour effects of xant ...
- Xiang, Hui-Hui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.71 pp. 40554-40563
- composite polymers; cytotoxicity; doxorubicin; drug carriers; fluorescence; hepatoma; humans; image analysis; iron oxides; light scattering; nanocomposites; nanoparticles
- ... The facile fabrication of multifunctional nanocomposites (Fe₃O₄/HBC@F127) consisting of superparamagnetic Fe₃O₄ nanoparticles and fluorescent organic hexa-peri-hexabenzocoronene (HBC) molecules incorporated in block copolymer diacylphospholipid–polyethyleneglycol F127 have been demonstrated for dual mode imaging (fluorescent/MR) and drug delivery. The obtained nanocomposites were water-dispersible ...