Jump to Main Content
- Xiao, Z.M., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.678 pp. 618-626
- aerosols; chemical composition; growth factors; hygroscopicity; light scattering; particle size; radiative forcing; relative humidity; thermodynamic models; China
- ... Size-resolved hygroscopic growth factors of urban aerosol during a haze episode were measured using a Humidified Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer (HTDMA) (gm(RH)). These factors were also derived from size-resolved particulate chemical composition combined with the κ-Köhler theory (gκ(RH)) and the thermodynamic model ISORROPIA-II running in forward mode (giso-f(RH)) and reverse mode (giso-r(R ...
- Xiao, Z.M., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- additive effect; adverse effects; backcrossing; baking quality; cultivars; extensibility; field experimentation; genes; genetic variation; gliadin; gluten; glutenins; loci; marker-assisted selection; wheat
- ... Two lines, L-19-613 and L-19-626, were produced from the common wheat cultivar Longmai 19 (L-19) by six consecutive backcrosses using biochemical marker-assisted selection. L-19 (Glu-D1a, Glu-A3c/Gli-A1?; Gli-A1? is a gene coding for unnamed gliadin) and L-19-613 (Glu-D1d, Glu-A3c/Gli-A1?) formed a set of near-isogenic lines (NILs) for HMW-GS, while L-19-613 and L-19-626 (Glu-D1d, Glu-A3e/Gli-A1m) ...