Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Jiaogui, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2019 v.577 pp. 14-20
- carbohydrate metabolism; chemiluminescence immunoassays; detection limit; insulin; ionization; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; nanoparticles; patients; peptides; silicon
- ... Insulin is central to regulating fat and carbohydrate metabolism in the body. However, it is difficult to detect insulin using mass spectrometry (MS). The integration of nanotechnology with mass spectrometry for selective and sensitive detection is an important research area. Our aim was to establish a method to detect insulin using silicon nanoparticle-assisted high-throughput MS.Different nanoma ...
- Xie, Jiaogui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.4 pp. 793-798
- Western blotting; autophagy; breast neoplasms; breasts; carcinogenesis; carcinoma; gene expression; messenger RNA; metastasis; microRNA; neoplasm cells; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; staining; therapeutics
- ... Autophagy is known as a protective intracellular procedure, which can be regulated by several factors. MiRNA has been suggested as a potential element to mediate autophagy pathway in carcinomas. Our study was aim to investigate the role of autophagy in breast cancer cells and identify the involved molecular mechanismThe expression of LC3I/II, SQSTM1 and Smad4 were detected by western blot. The mRN ...