Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xinyu?
- Xie, Xinyou, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2019 v.68 pp. 172-176
- Ureaplasma; amniotic fluid; pathogens; phylogeny; placenta; premature birth; umbilical cord; women
- ... Ureaplasma spp. is gaining recognition as an important pathogen associated with preterm birth (PTB) and preterm pre-labour rupture of membranes (PPROM). The aim of this study was to investigate the clonality of this organism in maternal/neonatal pairs with PTB or pre-labour rupture of membranes (PROM) or PPROM and the association between sub-groups and PPROM. In total, 50 of 93 maternal/neonatal p ...
- Xie, Xinyou, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Archives of biochemistry and biophysics 2014 v.564 pp. 52-66
- adenosine triphosphate; apoptosis; biotransformation; carcinogenesis; cell cycle; cell growth; cell proliferation; colorectal neoplasms; drugs; energy balance; human cell lines; mice; neoplasm cells; nicotinamide N-methyltransferase; xenobiotics
- ... Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT), an enzyme involved in the biotransformation and detoxification of many drugs and xenobiotic compounds, has been found to be overexpressed in several malignancies, including colorectal cancer. However, the biological function of NNMT and the related mechanisms in colorectal cancer have not been elucidated. In the present study, we investigated the effects of ...
- Xie, Xinyou, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biological trace element research 2013 v.155 no.3 pp. 396-402
- adverse effects; alanine transaminase; albumins; animal models; aspartate transaminase; blood serum; cadmium; kidneys; liver; malondialdehyde; oxidative stress; rats; renal function; superoxide dismutase; urine
- ... It has been shown that cadmium and fluoride may both have adverse effects on liver and kidney functions, but most studies focus on a single agent. In this study, we observed the effects of cadmium and fluoride on liver and kidney functions using a rat model. Total of 24 Sprague–Dawley male rats were divided into four groups, one control group and three exposure groups that were given cadmium (50 m ...