Jump to Main Content
- Xinghua, Wei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Rice science 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 195-198
- Oryza sativa; breeding programs; genetic background; genetic variation; genotyping; hybrids; male sterility; microsatellite repeats; population structure; rice; thermosensitivity; China
- ... Despite extensive studies on cultivated rice, the population structure and genetic diversity of the indica photoperiod- and thermo-sensitive genic male sterility (P/TGMS) lines in China remains unclear. Using 48 simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers, we genotyped a panel of 208 indica P/TGMS lines and confirmed three subgroups, named indica-I, indica-II and indica-III, in indica P/TGMS lines. Furth ...
- Xinghua, Wei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Rice science 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 152-160
- gene banks; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; proteins; rice; seed germination; seeds; viability; vigor
- ... The critical node (CN) is an important stage during seed aging, which is related to effective genebank conservation. Previous studies have demonstrated that proteins undergo carbonylated modification at the CN in rice, indicating oxidative damage. However, the levels of reactive carbonyl species (RCS) and the associated scavenging system at the CN are largely unknown. In this study, we optimized m ...