Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jiaxiong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.229 pp. 1335-1341
- aluminum; calcium silicate; chlorine; furnaces; industry; iron; melting; raw materials; refining; silicon; slags; wastes
- ... The recovery of silicon from the waste industrial silicon slag is urgent for the cleaner production of silicon industry. The feasibility and optimization of recovering and purifying the metallic silicon from silicon slag are investigated by a united technology of combining electromagnetic separation and slag treatment. The physicochemical purification mechanism of silicon from slag was put forward ...
- Xu, Jiaxiong, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.78 pp. 260-265
- absorption; cell structures; photovoltaic cells; zinc oxide; zinc sulfide
- ... The semiconducting SnS heterojunctions have been used as solar cell structure. In an effort to study the photovoltaic properties of different SnS heterojunctions, in this work, the CdS/SnS, ZnS/SnS, ZnO/SnS, a-Si/SnS, and SnS/c-Si heterojunctions were studied by numerical analysis. The calculated results show that the ZnS/SnS heterojunction has the highest conversion efficiency. The SnS thin film ...