Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Ping-xiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.16 pp. 8469-8483
- Western blotting; altitude; anaerobic conditions; beta-glucosidase; bioactive properties; blood flow; enzyme inhibition; glomerular filtration rate; hypoxia; liver; microvilli; models; pharmacokinetics; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; renal clearance; tight junctions
- ... The promising benefits of salidroside (SAL) in alleviating high altitude sickness boost investigations on its pharmacokinetics and biological activity. However, the transportation and disposition process of SAL under hypoxic conditions has never been explored. The current study was proposed to investigate the pharmacokinetics of SAL in hypoxic rats and to explore the underlying mechanisms for the ...
- Xu, Ping-Xiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2014 v.962 pp. 94-101
- acetonitrile; antagonists; drugs; formic acid; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; hormone antagonists; intravenous injection; liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; luteinization; mass spectrometry; models; monitoring; pharmacokinetics; rapid methods; rats; screening
- ... Long acting luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) antagonists designed to be protease-resistant were a series of novel decapeptides structurally similar to LHRH. In the present work, a high-throughput method based on a LC–MS/MS has been developed for the simultaneous determination of pharmacokinetics of five LHRH antagonists in rat via cassette dosing. The method was performed under selecte ...