Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Xinyun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Process biochemistry 2019
- Brevundimonas; Escherichia coli; bioremediation; carboxylesterase; cleavage (chemistry); enantioselectivity; genes; grasses; herbicides; hydrolysis; perennials
- ... Aryloxyphenoxypropionate (AOPP) herbicides with chiral center are widely used to selectively remove annual and perennial grasses. However, the study of the enzymes involved in enantioselective degradation of AOPP herbicides is limited. A novel family VIII carboxylesterase gene estwx, hydrolyzed the ester bond cleavage of AOPP herbicides to form the corresponding acid and alkyl side chain alcohol, ...
- Xu, Xinyun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- FEBS letters 2015 v.589 pp. 407-413
- cell proliferation; humans; microRNA; oncogenes; stomach neoplasms; tissues
- ... MicroRNAs (miRNAs) play a prominent role in gastric cancer (GC) initiation and progression. In this study, we found that miR-374a expression was up-regulated in human GC cell lines and tissues. Inhibition of miR-374a suppressed GC cell proliferation, migration and invasion in vitro and slowed tumor growth in vivo. SRC kinase signaling inhibitor 1 (SRCIN1) was identified as a direct target of miR-3 ...