Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Yanbo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.345 pp. 35-42
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; active sites; adsorption; butylated hydroxyanisole; calcium; calorimetry; collectors; ions; iron; lead; minerals; pH; powders; thermodynamics; zeta potential
- ... In this study, the flotation and adsorption of Pb(II)/benzohydroxamic acid (BHA) complexes on the surfaces of ilmenite and titanaugite were compared to achieve their separation flotation. Single and synthetic mixed mineral flotation tests, zeta potential measurements, Fourier-transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy, as well as microcalorimetry analyses were carried out. The results of the flotation ...
- Xu, Yanbo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2008 v.43 no.9 pp. 3218-3222
- loss modulus; polypropylenes; rheology; rheometers; storage modulus; viscoelasticity
- ... In the present study, the dynamic viscoelastic properties for binary blends consisting of polypropylene (PP) and poly (ethylene-1-octene) (POE) were investigated using a Stresstech Rheometer in molten states at 210 °C. The results show that the blends with different content of POE present diversified rheological behaviors. Meanwhile, the blends with 10 wt% and 20 wt% POE show especial rheological ...