Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Yu-Yan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Mycological progress 2019 v.18 no.3 pp. 405-414
- Pezizaceae; ascomata; ascospores; new species; phylogeny; porous media; China
- ... Four new species Hydnobolites canaliculatus, Hydnobolites roseus, Hydnobolites shanxiensis, and Hydnobolites yunnanensis are described from China. Morphologically, H. canaliculatus is characterized by the large, strongly folded ascomata and canal-like gleba; H. roseus is distinguished from other Hydnobolites species by its small and pink-white or yellow-white ascomata, usually with distinct rose t ...
- Xu, Yu-Yan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Mycological progress 2018 v.17 no.10 pp. 1123-1137
- DNA; internal transcribed spacers; new species; phylogeny; phylotype; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; truffles; China
- ... Molecular analysis of the truffle genus Hydnotrya was conducted with nrDNA-ITS sequences available including newly generated sequences from Chinese specimens. Twenty-one phylotypes were recognized with the threshold of 97% ITS identity. Seven phylotypes corresponded to the described species, H. bailii, H. cerebriformis, H. cubispora, H. laojunshanensis, H. michaelis, H. cf. variiformis, and H. tul ...