Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Zhongnan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Organic letters 2019 v.21 no.4 pp. 1237-1240
- acrylamides; chemical reactions; electrochemistry; electrolysis; moieties; quinolones; sodium
- ... The catalyst-free electrochemical di- and trifluoromethylation/cyclization of N-substituted acrylamides was realized under external oxidant-free conditions. The strategy provides expedient access to fluoroalkylated oxindoles and 3,4-dihydroquinolin-2(1H)-ones with ample scope and broad functional group tolerance by mild, direct electrolysis of sodium sulfinates in an undivided cell. Detailed mecha ...
- Xu, Zhongnan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.4 pp. 4106-4118
- methodology; models; prediction; thermodynamics; titanium dioxide
- ... Metastable polymorphs, many of which have never been fabricated, have been predicted to exhibit interesting and technologically relevant properties. Epitaxial synthesis is a powerful structure-directing method that can produce metastable polymorphs but is typically done in a trial and error fashion. Unfortunately, the relevant thermodynamic terms governing epitaxial synthesis of new materials are ...