Jump to Main Content
- Xue, Honghai, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2019 v.199 pp. 260-264
- atmospheric chemistry; carcinogenicity; hydrogen peroxide; microorganisms; mutagenicity; nitrates; photolysis; photosensitizing agents; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; snow; temperature
- ... Nitrated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (NPAHs) are derived from PAHs, which are ubiquitous in the aqueous and atmospheric environments, and whose mutagenicity and carcinogenicity are much higher than that of PAHs. Therefore, their environmental transformation has attracted a lot of attention. In the present study, direct and indirect UV photodegradation kinetics of two NPAHs (1-nitropyrene and ...
- Xue, Honghai, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2017 v.99 no.3 pp. 415-421
- fulvic acids; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; inorganic ions; irradiation; lighting; nitrates; nitrites; photolysis; superoxide anion
- ... The photoconversion of 2-chloronaphthalene (CN-2) in water in a simulated sunlight system was investigated. The photoconversion efficiency, photoproducts and mechanisms were inspected, and the effects of inorganic ions (NO₃ ⁻, NO₂ ⁻) and fulvic acid (FA) were discussed. The results showed that CN-2 could be transformed in water under the irradiation. NO₃ ⁻ and NO₂ ⁻ promoted the photoconversion of ...