Jump to Main Content
- Yabuki, Akihiro, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2017 v.52 no.7 pp. 4016-4024
- cutting; models; nanofibers; polymers; silica
- ... Short electrospun nanofibers were fabricated by adding 1.2 µm micro-spherical silica particles with concentrations that varied from 0 to 10 wt% in a 13 wt% polymer solution. The addition of these silica particles resulted in four types of nanofibers: short, short-beaded, short aggregated-beaded, and continuous-beaded. The flow rate to fabricate short nanofibers was increased to 1 µL min⁻¹ by the a ...
- Yabuki, Akihiro, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of materials science 2014 v.49 no.9 pp. 3519-3528
- acetone; cellulose acetate; nanofibers; polymers
- ... Short polymer nanofibers were successfully fabricated by electrospinning, a solution composed of a polymer cellulose acetate, acetone, and dimethyl acetamide. The concentration of the polymer in the solution ranged from 13 to 15 wt% and was the most important factor in the fabrication of short nanofibers. The lengths of the short nanofibers were changed via the flow rate of the polymer solution al ...