Jump to Main Content
- Yan, D. D., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1192 pp. 47-56
- 1,3-dichloropropene; Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum; ammonium; chloropicrin; dimethyl disulfide; fumigants; greenhouse experimentation; leaching; nitrates; nitrification; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; risk; soil depth; soil fumigation; soil profiles; tomatoes
- ... Soil fumigation has a significant effect on nitrogen transformation. Better quantification of mineral nitrogen dynamics in soil profiles after fumigation is needed to regulate nitrogen fertilizer volumes and to predict nitrate leaching risks. Four fumigants were studied to determine the vertical transformation of mineral nitrogen within the top 0-100 cm of soil at different sampling times after tr ...
- Yan, D. D., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant disease 2014 v.98 no.8 pp. 1153
- Alternaria alternata; DNA primers; Tagetes erecta; agar; beans; color; conidia; conidiophores; flowers; fungi; genes; genetic databases; growth chambers; internal transcribed spacers; leaf spot; leaves; light intensity; pathogenicity; photoperiod; planting; polymerase chain reaction; relative humidity; ribosomal DNA; China; Japan
- ... Marigold (Tagetes erecta) is an important commercial crop and 200 ha are planted every year in the Beijing district of China. A leaf spot disease of T. erecta was observed during 2012 and 2013 in the Beijing district. The disease was widespread, with 60 to 75% of the fields affected. Leaves of the affected plants had small, brown, necrotic spots on most of the foliage. Yield losses of flowers of u ...