Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Guo-Tao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.42 pp. 35804-35808
- color; colorimetry; deprotonation; electron transfer; fluorescence; fluorides; ions; quinoline; zinc
- ... A simple ion sensor bearing quinoline and an amide group was designed and synthesized, which showed both colorimetric detection for F⁻ and a fluorescence turn-on response for Zn²⁺. Moreover, sensor L2 can distinguish F⁻ and Zn²⁺via different sensing mechanisms (deprotonation for F⁻; inhibition of photo-induced electron transfer (PET) and excited-state intramolecular proton transfer (ESIPT) for Zn² ...
- Yan, Guo-Tao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.49 pp. 43832-43837
- anions; aqueous solutions; color; cyanides; fluorescence; sulfates
- ... A dual-channel sensor (T) based on a phenazine derivative has been designed and synthesized. The sensor T could successively detect CN⁻ and HSO₄⁻ in aqueous solution with high selectivity and sensitivity. Upon the addition of water solution of CN⁻, the sensor T showed an immediate visible color changes from yellow to orange, meanwhile, the yellow fluorescence of sensor T quenched. More interesting ...