Jump to Main Content
- Yan, LianHua, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.1 pp. 130-136
- androgen receptors; cardiomyopathy; collagen; fibrosis; inflammation; mice; myocarditis; patients; therapeutics
- ... Cardiac fibrosis is an important cardiac remodeling event in the development of inflammation dilated cardiomyopathy （iDCM）. We have previously observed that degradation enhancer of androgen receptor (ASC-J9®) could improve cardiac inflammation and fibrosis. Using Primary CFs, we demonstrated that ASC-J9® attenuates the expression of miR-125b, which subsequently inhibits the generation of collagen. ...
- Yan, LianHua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017
- androgen receptors; cytokines; disease severity; fibrosis; inflammation; macrophages; mice; monocytes; myocarditis; myocardium; necrosis; signal transduction; transactivators
- ... Macrophages are important mediators in inflammatory cardiovascular diseases. Experimental autoimmune myocarditis (EAM) is characterized by pronounced macrophage infiltration, cardiac necrosis and cardiac fibrosis. Androgen receptor (AR) is a regulator of immune system which can control macrophages' infiltration and function in various inflammatory-related diseases. However, the effect of AR on the ...