Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Zhongyue, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.248 pp. 438-447
- Flavobacterium; Opitutus; Polynucleobacter; anthropogenic activities; antibiotic resistance genes; aquifers; bacitracin; bacteria; bedrock; beta-lactams; biomarkers; case studies; drinking water; environmental factors; freshwater; geographical distribution; human health; livestock; metagenomics; microbial communities; pathogens; regression analysis; risk; watersheds; China
- ... The contamination with antibiotic resistance genes (ARGs) in raw drinking water source may pose a direct threat to human health. In this study, metagenomics sequencing and analysis were applied to investigate the ARG pattern in 12 drinking water sources in upper and middle reach of Huaihe River Basin, China. Based on the redundant analysis and multi-linear regression model, location, specific micr ...
- Yan, Zhongyue, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2018 v.77 no.5 pp. 179
- case studies; cluster analysis; ecological function; ecosystem management; ecosystem services; ecosystems; environmental degradation; issues and policy; land use change; land use planning; urbanization; China
- ... The lack of effective management of ecosystem services is the main reason for ecosystem degradation; it is an urgency to apply ecosystem service assessment (ESA) to ecosystem management. Ecological function regionalization is a prerequisite job. This study mainly aimed to develop a methodological framework for comprehensive regionalization (CR) and then to find the optimal development scenario by ...