Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Chih-Chao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2015 v.112 no.6 pp. 1785-1790
- Drosophila; adherens junctions; cell polarity; mammals; neoplasms; signal transduction
- ... Adherens junctions (AJs) and cell polarity complexes are key players in the establishment and maintenance of apical–basal cell polarity. Loss of AJs or basolateral polarity components promotes tumor formation and metastasis. Recent studies in vertebrate models show that loss of AJs or loss of the basolateral component Scribble (Scrib) cause deregulation of the Hippo tumor suppressor pathway and hy ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yang, Chih-Chao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2008 v.29 no.3 pp. 618-625
- electrophoresis; gene dosage; genes; patients; peripheral nervous system diseases; polymerase chain reaction; restriction fragment length polymorphism
- ... We evaluated the efficacy of PCR-RFLP, competitive multiplex PCR, and a commercially available system of multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification (MLPA) for the determination of deletion and duplication genotypes of the PMP22 gene. We compared the methods for efficiency, sensitivity, and specificity. We determined the gene dosage of the PMP22 gene via PCR-RFLP, competitive multiplex PCR, a ...