Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Evelyn, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2012 v.134 no.41 pp. 17059-17067
- humans; neoplasms; thermodynamics
- ... Restoration of p53 function through the disruption of the MDM2-p53 protein complex is a promising strategy for the treatment of various types of cancer. Here, we present kinetic, thermodynamic, and structural rationale for the remarkable potency of a new class of MDM2 inhibitors, the piperidinones. While these compounds bind to the same site as previously reported for small molecule inhibitors, su ...
- Yang, Evelyn, et al. Show all 40 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2009 v.106 no.24 pp. 9820-9825
- Macaca fascicularis; blood serum; epitopes; human cell lines; hypercholesterolemia; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; mice; neutralization; neutralizing antibodies; subtilisin; therapeutics
- ... Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) regulates serum LDL cholesterol (LDL-C) by interacting with the LDL receptor (LDLR) and is an attractive therapeutic target for LDL-C lowering. We have generated a neutralizing anti-PCSK9 antibody, mAb1, that binds to an epitope on PCSK9 adjacent to the region required for LDLR interaction. In vitro, mAb1 inhibits PCSK9 binding to the LDLR and ...