Jump to Main Content
- Yang, L. P., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Soil science 2004 v.169 no.9 pp. 640-649
- agricultural soils; fields; fertilizer application; nitrate nitrogen; cabbage; nutrient uptake; geographic information systems; leaves; soil fertility; spatial variation; Brassica oleracea var. capitata; nitrates; nitrogen fertilizers; China
- ... Long-term use of excessive nitrogen fertilizer contributes to the accumulation of nitrate-N in soil and, in turn, can lead to excessive accumulation of nitrate in vegetable crops. Better understanding of the spatial variability of soil nitrate-N and vegetable nitrate can provide a basis for site-specific soil nutrient management and for rational nitrogen fertilization rates combined with balanced ...
- Yang, L. P., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Amino acids 2004 v.26 no.1 pp. 59-63
- college students; evoked potentials; males; placebos; taurine; volunteers
- ... In order to evaluate the effects of dietary taurine supplementation on visual fatigue induced by visual display terminals (VDT) work, 25 male college students aged from 20 to 24 years who were not engaged in VDT work were selected to participate in the study. Volunteers were randomly assigned to either the taurine supplementation (n=13) or the placebo supplementation control group (n=12). Before a ...