Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Mingzhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 99-108
- Dechloromonas; Dehalococcoidales; Xanthomonadales; bacterial communities; biodegradation; bioremediation; ecosystems; genes; iron; keystone species; microorganisms; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; ribosomal RNA; sediments
- ... Understanding environmental and spatial gradient influences on sediment microbial communities, especially the communities of highly contaminated subsurface sediments, has received great attention with respect to natural attenuation and bioremediation. Here, we investigated the spatial variation and the co-occurrence patterns of microbial communities in polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH)-contami ...
- Yang, Mingzhong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.74 pp. 46690-46698
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Hydrogenophaga; aerobic conditions; amino acids; anaerobic conditions; benzo(a)pyrene; bioavailability; biodegradation; bioremediation; biosurfactants; citrates; flagellum; lipopeptides; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rivers; sediments
- ... A pyrene-degrading strain Hydrogenophaga sp. PYR1 was isolated from PAH-contaminated river sediments and found to be able to degrade high molecular weight-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions. The strain was Gram-negative, rod-shaped, pale yellow and motile flagellum with rounded ends. Under aerobic conditions, 94% pyrene could be degraded by the strain PYR1 ...