Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Xianxian, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of antimicrobial agents 2017 v.50 no.5 pp. 622-628
- abnormal development; bacteria; beta-lactamase; birth weight; catheters; cephalosporins; confidence interval; databases; gentamicin; gestational age; health services; meta-analysis; odds ratio; parenteral feeding; risk factors
- ... Extended-spectrum β-lactamase (ESBL)-producing bacteria are an important cause of healthcare-associated infections in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). The aim of this meta-analysis was to identify risk factors associated with infection and/or colonisation with ESBL-producing bacteria in the NICU. Electronic databases were searched for relevant studies published from 1 January 2000 to 1 Jul ...
- Yang, Xianxian, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Gene 2016 v.593 no.1 pp. 28-33
- Klebsiella pneumoniae; bacteria; binding sites; cyclic AMP; deoxyribonuclease I; electrophoresis; operon; plasmids; promoter regions; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; virulence
- ... cAMP receptor protein (CRP) is one of the most important transcriptional regulators, which can regulate large quantities of operons in different bacteria. The gene allS was well-known as allantoin-utilizing capability and involving in bacterial virulence in Klebsiella pneumoniae (K. pneumoniae). The specific DNA recognition motif of transcription regulator CRP was found in allS promoter region. Th ...