Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Xiaowu, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of polymers and the environment 2019 v.27 no.4 pp. 767-773
- Sesbania; crosslinking; hydrophobicity; mixing; pH; polysaccharides; sodium chloride; temperature; viscosity
- ... We prepared a novel ionic-bonded hydrophobically associating anionic sesbania gum (IHASG) via a simple blending method. The effects of different variables on the viscosity and non-Newtonian behavior of this system were investigated. Upon increasing the degree of substitution, the apparent viscosity increased, and a stronger non-Newtonian viscosity was observed compared to that of standard anionic ...
- Yang, Xiaowu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.115 pp. 672-679
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; anodes; electrochemistry; fenugreek; hydrogen; hydrogen bonding; lithium batteries; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; rheology; silicon; viscoelasticity; viscosity
- ... The rheology of carboxymethyl fenugreek gum (CFG) is characterized and applied it as a binder for the silicon anode of lithium-ion batteries (LIBs). First, a series of carboxymethyl fenugreek gum (namely CFG-1, CFG-2 and CFG-3) was prepared and characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectrophotometer and hydrogen nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometry studies. In rheological measurements, th ...