Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Defei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.24 pp. 23833-23844
- air; air pollution; chronic exposure; human health; inventories; lung neoplasms; mortality; myocardial ischemia; nitrogen dioxide; particulates; pollutants; relative humidity; risk; stroke; sulfur dioxide; summer; temperature; winter; China
- ... In recent years, ambient air has been severely contaminated by particulate matters (PMs) and some gas pollutants (nitrogen dioxide (NO₂) and sulfur dioxide (SO₂)) in China, and many studies have demonstrated that exposure to these pollutants can induce great adverse impacts on human health. The concentrations of the pollutants were much higher in winter than those in summer, and the average concen ...
- Yao, Defei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.35 pp. 27436-27444
- cities; confidence interval; correlation; dose response; models; nitrogen dioxide; ozone; particulates; pollutants; relative humidity; respiratory tract diseases; risk; sulfur dioxide; summer; temperature; troposphere; wind speed; winter; China
- ... Troposphere ozone, which is from secondary formation processes, has been increasing dramatically during the last decades in China, inducing high health risks. In this study, temporal and spatial distribution of O₃ was studied among 13 sites of three cities during 2014–2016. The objectives were to clarify the characteristics of the ambient pollution of O₃ under the influence from other pollutants a ...