Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: liwei?
- Yao, Limei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 132
- Oriental traditional medicine; alanine transaminase; alkaline phosphatase; alternative medicine; animal models; aspartate transaminase; blood serum; cholesterol; dietary restriction; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; exercise; free fatty acids; high fat diet; hyperglycemia; hyperlipidemia; hypertension; insulin; insulin resistance; leptin; liver; low density lipoprotein; metabolic syndrome; non-specific serine/threonine protein kinase; obesity; rats; triacylglycerols; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... BACKGROUND: Modified Lingguizhugan Decoction (MLD) came from famous Chinese medicine Linggui Zhugan Decoction. The MLD is used for the treatment of metabolic syndrome in the clinical setting. Our study focuses on the comprehensive treatment of MLD incorporated with dietary restriction and exercise in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome (MS). METHODS: Rats were divided into five groups: control g ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yao, Limei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.166 pp. 333-339
- Food and Drug Administration; Oriental traditional medicine; ethanol; fluorescence; gamma-aminobutyric acid; gene expression; high performance liquid chromatography; intraperitoneal injection; males; mechanism of action; messenger RNA; microdialysis; models; neurotransmitters; poisoning; rats; receptors; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; stroke; China
- ... Xingnaojing Injection (XNJI) is a modern Chinese formula came from famous Chinese medicine An Gong Niu Huang Pill. XNJI has been used for treatment of cerebral diseases and stroke in China, and is approved by the State Food and Drug Administration of China for the treatment of acute alcohol intoxication (AAI). XNJI belongs to the ethnopharmacological family of medicines. In this study, we investig ...