Jump to Main Content
- Yarahmadi, Erfan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food processing and preservation 2016 v.40 no.6 pp. 1466-1473
- Bifidobacterium; Lactobacillus acidophilus; acidification; buffalo milk; digestive system; fructooligosaccharides; inulin; lactulose; pH; prebiotics; probiotics; sensory evaluation; sensory properties; storage time; viability; yogurt
- ... In present study the set‐type yoghurt samples were prepared from buffalo milk, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidium as probiotics and lactoluse, oligofructose and inulin as prebiotics. Changes in pH value, syneresis and probiotic counts along with sensorial properties were tested in all of yoghurt samples after preparation up to 21 days at 4C. According to the results of pH test, ...
- Yarahmadi, Erfan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of essential oil-bearing plants 2016 v.19 no.7 pp. 1709-1720
- Cinnamomum verum; EDTA (chelating agent); Escherichia coli; Listeria monocytogenes; Rosmarinus officinalis; Salmonella Typhimurium; Staphylococcus aureus; alpha-pinene; antibacterial properties; bacteria; camphor; cineole; cinnamon; corporations; essential oils; food pathogens; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrodistillation; nisin; rosemary
- ... In this study, the role of nisin, monolaurin and EDTA in strengthening antibacterial effect of the Rosmarinus officinalis L . and Cinnamomum zeylanicum Blume essential oils were tested against foodborne pathogens including Escherichia coli , Salmonella typhimurium , Listeria monocytogenes and Staphylococcus aureus . The essential oils extracted by hydrodistillation and analyzed by gas chromatograp ...