Jump to Main Content
- Yarulina, Irina, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2018 v.566 pp. 213-222
- adsorption; artificial membranes; benzimidazole; carbon dioxide; nitrogen; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; permeability; polymerization; polymers; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The performance of mixed-matrix membranes (MMMs) based on Matrimid® and benzimidazole-linked polymers (BILPs) have been investigated for the separation CO2/N2 and the dependency on the filler porosity. BILPs with two different porosities (BILP-101 and RT-BILP-101) were synthesized through controlling the initial polymerization rate and further characterized by several techniques (DRIFTs, ¹³C CP/MA ...
- Yarulina, Irina, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.37 pp. 14823-14842
- Bronsted acids; Lewis acids; acidity; aluminum; barium; benzene; calcium; catalysts; catalytic activity; magnesium; methanol; methylation; propylene; pyridines; spectral analysis; strontium; zeolites
- ... A systematic molecular level and spectroscopic investigation is presented to show the cooperative role of Brønsted acid and Lewis acid sites in zeolites for the conversion of methanol. Extra-framework alkaline-earth metal containing species and aluminum species decrease the number of Brønsted acid sites, as protonated metal clusters are formed. A combined experimental and theoretical effort shows ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yarulina, Irina, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2019 v.370 pp. 321-331
- active sites; benzene; carbon; carbon monoxide; catalysts; chemical composition; geometry; methane; molybdenum; nanoparticles; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxidation; spectral analysis; stable isotopes; zeolites
- ... The active sites on the methane dehydroaromatization (MDA) catalyst Mo/HZSM-5 are very hard to characterize, because they are present in various geometries and sizes and only form under reaction conditions with methane at 700 °C. To address these issues an experimental strategy is presented that enables distinguishing different active sites for MDA present on Mo/HZSM-5 and helps determining the Mo ...