Jump to Main Content
- Yazdanpanah, Hassan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food and chemical toxicology 2019 v.126 pp. 162-168
- United States Environmental Protection Agency; acrylamides; adults; average daily intake; breads; carcinogens; children; health effects assessments; ingestion; liquid chromatography; mutagens; neoplasms; risk; tandem mass spectrometry; toxicology; Iran
- ... Acrylamide is a chemical, often present in bread, legally classified as carcinogen, mutagen and reproductive toxicant. Since bread is consumed both world-wide and in Iran, determination of acrylamide in different types of breads is of high interest. In the present study, acrylamide was monitored in 56 Sangak and 30 industrial bread samples collected from Tehran and Shiraz, using LC-MS/MS (LOQ = 1 ...
- Yazdanpanah, Hassan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food control 2017 v.71 pp. 279-284
- aflatoxin B1; citric acid; heat; humans; lemon juice; physical properties; pistachios; roasting; synergism
- ... Nowadays, aflatoxin B1 (AFB1) could be considered as one of the most hazardous mycotoxins for humans, and nuts comprise one of the major responsible food categories for human exposure to this mycotoxin. Thus, complete elimination of AFB1 or reduction of its content in nut foods, such as pistachio attracted lots of attentions. In the current study, the efficacy of roasting process by incorporation ...