Jump to Main Content
- Yesaki, T.Y., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquaculture 2004 v.236 no.1-4 pp. 607-632
- Oncorhynchus kisutch; salmon; anadromous fish; diploidy; triploidy; transgenic animals; viability; animal growth; germ cells; phenotypic variation; feed conversion; somatotropin; transgenes; fish culture
- ... Transgenic coho salmon strains containing an all-salmon growth hormone (GH) gene construct (OnMTGH1) have been examined. The transgene utilized is comprised of the metallothionein-B promoter driving the expression of the type-I growth hormone gene from sockeye salmon. Transgene DNA is integrated into the salmon genome, but is transmitted at low frequency from founder transgenic animals consistent ...
- Yesaki, T.Y., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Aquaculture 2000 v.191 no.4 pp. 367-385
- blood chemistry; somatotropin; phenotype; Oncorhynchus kisutch; developmental stages; transgenic animals; thyroxine; seawater; genes; insulin; osmoregulation