Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: first?
- Yilmaz, Fırat, et al. Show all 2 Author
- International journal of dairy technology 2019 v.72 no.1 pp. 110-119
- functional foods; iron; linoleic acid; linolenic acid; magnesium; manufacturing; phosphorus; potassium; skim milk; slurries; sodium; walnuts; water holding capacity; yogurt; zinc
- ... This study aimed to evaluate the physicochemical, chemical, rheological, sensorial and microbiological properties of yoghurt enriched with polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). The PUFA‐enriched yoghurt was prepared with walnut slurry (10%−50%) and skimmed milk (50%−90%). Compared with the control yoghurt, it contained a lower content of protein, potassium, sodium and phosphorus, and a higher conte ...
- Yılmaz, Fırat, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2015 v.62 no.1 pp. 497-505
- acidity; antioxidant activity; ash content; dried milk; fatty acid composition; hazelnuts; lipid content; manufacturing; oleic acid; proximate composition; response surface methodology; skim milk; slurries; total solids; water holding capacity; yogurt
- ... The aim of this study was to evaluate the possibility of using hazelnut slurry in manufacture of yoghurt. A yoghurt-like product was prepared from hazelnut slurry fortified with skimmed milk powder. The effects of the total solids content of the hazelnut slurry (TSCHS, 8–16 g 100 g−1) and the content of milk powder (CMP, 6–9 g 100 g−1) on the proximate composition, physicochemical and sensorial pr ...