Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Zhonghua, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Canadian journal of forest research 2017 v.47 no.10 pp. 1392-1404
- economic crises; exports; fiberboards; labor; market power; models; plywood; prices; world markets; China
- ... As the largest wood-based panel producing and exporting country, China has experienced sharp reductions in the growth rate of its wood-based panel exports because of pressure caused by exchange-rate fluctuation. These fluctuations were exacerbated by the global financial crisis. China’s wood-based panel exporters need to adjust their pricing strategy to cope with the changes of international marke ...
- Yin, Zhonghua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of food engineering 2015 v.11 no.3 pp. 323-333
- chitosan; crosslinking; emulsions; encapsulation; functional foods; pH; particle size
- ... Chitosan microspheres (CsMs) that encapsulate salidroside (Sal) were prepared by the emulsion crosslinking method with naturally occurring genipin (Gp) and then examined for their in vitro release. Sal-loaded CsMs (Sal-CsMs) showed nearly spherical and smooth surfaces with internal voids. The particle size of Sal-CsMs ranged within 0.56–5.01 μm, and their encapsulation efficiency and loading capac ...