Jump to Main Content
- Yoksan, S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.5 pp. 3286-3293
- RNA; dengue; detection limit; nucleic acid hybridization; reverse transcription; temperature; viruses
- ... Biological RNA generally comprises secondary structure motifs which cause a problem for target RNA detection by isothermal amplification methods. The complexity of the secondary structures makes RNA targets inaccessible for probe hybridization, resulting in decreased sensitivity and selectivity. This is particularly important because the hybridization step of the isothermal amplification method re ...
- Yoksan, S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental entomology 2007 v.36 no.3 pp. 506-511
- Aedes aegypti; Aedes albopictus; insecticide resistance; temephos; geographical variation; insect vectors; Thailand
- ... The diagnostic dose for temephos susceptibility test was established based on Aedes aegypti, the susceptible Bora (French Polynesia) strain, for practical and routine use. The diagnostic dose was subsequently used to evaluate the susceptibility/resistance status in F1 progenies of field-collected samples from Bangkok and various parts of Thailand. It appeared that Ae. aegypti mosquitoes of one col ...
- Yoksan, S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of economic entomology 2007 v.100 no.2 pp. 545-550
- Aedes aegypti; Aedes albopictus; insecticide resistance; insecticides; adulticides; dose response; geographical variation; Thailand
- ... Susceptibility baselines and diagnostic doses of the technical grade insecticides deltamethrin, permethrin, fenitrothion, and propoxur were established based on Aedes aegypti (L.), Bora (French Polynesia), a reference susceptible strain. Field-collected Aedes mosquitoes from each part of Thailand were subjected to bioassay for their susceptibility to the diagnostic doses of each insecticide. Almos ...