Jump to Main Content
- Yong, Huang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.206 pp. 1123-1137
- case studies; greenhouse gases; models; multi-criteria decision making; wind power; China
- ... The evaluation of the best renewable energy project (REP) among many alternatives is a complicated multi-criteria decision-making (MCDM) problem, which usually involves several criteria in economy, technicality, environment and society. To solve this problem, a hybrid approach mixing 2-dimension uncertain linguistic variables (2DULVs), a cloud model and an extended TODIM (an acronym in Portuguese ...
- yong Huang, Guo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018
- anodes; capacitance; electrochemistry; electrolytes; heat treatment; lithium; lithium batteries; porous media; surface area
- ... NiCo2O4 is a potential anode material for lithium ion battery due to its many advantages, such as high theoretical capacitance, low cost, and good electrochemical activity. In this study, mesoporous NiCo2O4 double-hemisphere (3∼5 μm) with high surface area (270.68 m²·g⁻¹) and excellent electrochemical performances has been synthesized through a facile precipitation method followed with thermal tre ...
- Wen, Yong-Huang, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of applied phycology 2011 v.23 no.2 pp. 265-269
- Arthrospira; Spirulina; climate; coal; electricity; industry; lakes; plastic greenhouses; plateaus; ponds; solar radiation; temperature; China
- ... This paper outlines an investigation on current situation of Spirulina (Arthrospira) industry in Inner Mongolia, an internal region of China with temperate continental climate. More than 20 Spirulina plants have been established in Inner Mongolia since 2001, most of which are located at Wulan Town in the Ordos Plateau. By the end of 2009, the total annual production of Spirulina in the Ordos Plate ...
- PubMed Central: