Jump to Main Content
- Yoo, Jong-Hyun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary dermatology 2010 v.21 no.5 pp. 484-489
- enterotoxins; epidemiological studies; etiology; septic shock; Staphylococcus; dog diseases; disease prevalence; dogs; otitis media; pathotypes; otitis externa; pathogenicity; genes; molecular epidemiology; pathogenesis; pyoderma; strains; microbial genetics; bacterial infections; bacterial toxins
- ... A total of 74 Staphylococcus pseudintermedius strains were isolated from the 99 clinical cases of canine pyoderma or chronic otitis in our veterinary teaching hospital during May 2006-February 2008. In this study, we examined the genetic distribution of staphylococcal pyogenic toxins such as staphylococcal enterotoxins A (sea), B (seb), C (sec), D (sed), E (see), and toxic shock syndrome toxin 1 ( ...
- Yoo, Jong-Hyun, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2009 v.50 no.6 pp. 615-621
- animal pathology; magnetic resonance imaging; image analysis; magnetism; brain stem; normal values; dogs; dosage; validity; Beagle; cerebellum; accuracy
- ... The purpose of this study was to describe relevant canine brain structures as seen on T2-weighted images following magnetic resonance (MR) imaging at 7 T and to compare the results with imaging at 1.5 T. Imaging was performed on five healthy laboratory beagle dogs using 1.5 and 7 T clinical scanners. At 1.5 T, spin echo images were acquired, while gradient echo images were acquired at 3 T. Image q ...