Jump to Main Content
- Yoon, Yo-Seop, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.26 pp. 23303-23312
- aluminum oxide; computer hardware; energy; temperature
- ... We investigate the intrinsic thermoelectric (TE) properties of the metal-diffused aluminum oxide (AO) layer in metal/AO/metal structures, where the metallic conducting filaments (CFs) were locally formed in the structures via an electrical breakdown (EBD) process as shown by resistive switching memory devices, by directly measuring cross-plane Seebeck coefficients on the CF-containing insulating A ...
- Yoon, Yo-Seop, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.51 pp. 44472-44482
- copper; electrical conductivity; electrodes; heaters; nanomaterials; temperature; thermal conductivity
- ... There is a recent interest in semiconducting superlattice films because their low dimensionality can increase the thermal power and phonon scattering at the interface in superlattice films. However, experimental studies in all cross-plane thermoelectric (TE) properties, including thermal conductivity, Seebeck coefficient, and electrical conductivity, have not been performed from these semiconducti ...