Jump to Main Content
- You, J. F., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2014 v.49 no.16 pp. 5690-5702
- cell walls; computer simulation; deformation; finite element analysis
- ... All the five independent elastic properties/constants of micro- and nano-structured hierarchical and self-similar random irregular honeycombs with different degrees of cell regularity are obtained by analysis and computer simulation in this paper. Cell wall bending, stretching, and transverse shearing are the main deformation mechanisms of hierarchical honeycombs. The strain gradient effects at th ...
- You, J. F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biologia plantarum 2010 v.54 no.4 pp. 766-768
- Glycine max; aluminum; citrates; cultivars; cycloheximide; exudation; mitochondrial membrane; plasma membrane; protein synthesis; protein synthesis inhibitors; pyridoxal; roots; secretion; soybeans; transporters
- ... To further understand the process of Al-induced citrate secretion from soybean roots, the effect of protein synthesis inhibitor, anion channel blockers, and citrate carrier inhibitors on Al-induced citrate exudation was investigated in Al-resistant soybean cultivar PI 416937. Citrate exudation from roots increased with the increase of Al concentration from 10 to 50 μM and initiated after 4 h of Al ...