Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Aixin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2018 v.199 pp. 437-444
- Oryza sativa; avermectins; blast disease; chitosan; crops; crosslinking; disease resistance; growth promotion; nanocarriers; nanoparticles; oligosaccharides; pesticides; pests; photolysis; plant height; rice; risk; wettability
- ... To relieve the environmental pressure from overusing conventional pesticides formulations, the study of a new environmentally friendly and multifunctional formulation is so very urgent. Here, we firstly reported a lanthanum-modified chitosan oligosaccharide nanoparticles (Cos-La) prepared by a simple ionic cross-linking method to load avermectin (AVM). The loading capacity of AVM-loaded Cos-La was ...
- Yu, Aixin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.112 pp. 258-263
- Bursaphelenchus xylophilus; Pinus; avermectins; bioavailability; chitosan; electrostatic interactions; encapsulation; head; in vitro studies; intestines; mortality; nanoparticles; pH; pests; photolysis; pollution; polyglutamic acid; solubility; wood
- ... Pine wood nematode disease is a most devastating disease of pine trees. Avermectin (AVM) is a widely used bio-nematocide which can effectively to kill the pine wood nematode (PWN). However, its poor solubility in water and rapid photolysis are responsible for its poor bioavailability, which causes environmental pollution because of excessive applied rates. Here, a simple electrostatic interaction ...