Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Haiqian, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.51 pp. 151325
- Alternanthera bettzickiana; Diaporthe; X-ray diffraction; chemical reactions; chemical structure; endophytes; esters; fungi; mass spectrometry; metabolites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyketides
- ... Three new polyketides, phomopones A−C (1–3), one new cyclic tetrapeptide, 18-hydroxydihydrotentoxin (4), and a new amide, 6-hydroxyenamidin (5) together with a known derivative, enamindin (6) were obtained from the endophytic fungus Phomopsis sp. D15a2a isolated from the plant Alternanthera bettzickiana. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by 1D, 2D NMR and HRMS data. The absolute ...
- Yu, Haiqian, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.11 pp. 2493-2500
- Coniella; breast neoplasms; cell lines; cell movement; cytotoxicity; feces; fungi; geese; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... Seven new azaphilones, coniellins A–G (1–7), were obtained from the fungus Coniella fragariae that had been isolated from goose dung. Their structures were elucidated by analysis of 1D and 2D NMR as well as HRESIMS data. TDDFT-ECD calculation was used to determine the absolute configuration of 1, while Mosher’s method was applied to determine the absolute configuration of 5. While displaying only ...